Connect With Tech
This program helps people get connected to healthcare and more…
Connect with Tech gives free tablets and tech support to people who have trouble getting technology and healthcare services.
Do you live in Pennsylvania and need a computer or tablet? You might be able to get a free tablet if you:
- Have limited income -or-
- Have a disability -or-
- Speak a primary language other than English -or-
- Are unable to leave home easily -or-
- Don’t have housing -or-
- Are LGBTQIA+ -or-
- Experience racial or ethnic inequities -or-
- Are Hispanic or Latinx -or-
- Live in a place with limited health care -or-
- Are impacted by medical discrimination
These identities may make it harder to get quality health care. A tablet can help you access doctors and medical services.
If you are approved…
If approved, you will get a Tech Coach who will send you a free touchscreen tablet. The Tech Coach will help you set up the tablet and learn how to use it. This program can also help you to get on the Internet.
The tablets will help you get connected to various health services.
- Meeting with doctors online
- Requesting/ refilling medicine
- Accessing your health records online
- Meeting with a therapist
- Checking in with your family and having them check in with you
- Scheduling appointments
- Scheduling vaccinations including free Covid-19 vaccines, flu shots and more…
QR Code for application
Call – 215-204-0101