Access Abilities: Introduction to Apple Accessibility and Assistive Technology
November 12 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Learn about Apple accessibility and try out assistive devices for free!
DATE: November 12, 2019, Tuesday
TIME: 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM (Sign-in begins 8:00 AM)
LOCATION: Temple University, Main Campus
Student Center South – RM 200
1755 N 13th Street Philadelphia, PA. 19122
- Event is FREE but registration is required.
- Act 48 credits CEUs are offered.
- Directions and parking information (https://www.temple.edu/maps-and-directions/)
- If you ask for accommodations for this event, the registration process will put you on a “waiting list”. Don’t worry. Your registration will be confirmed within a few days. We are committed to providing any needed accommodations.
- For more information: TechOWL@temple.edu
8:00 AM – Sign-in and light breakfast
9:00 – 9:45 AM – Keynote Speaker – Janette Barrios, Apple Accessibility Marketing and Community Manager
10:00 AM – 12:30 PM – Breakout sessions (Apple products for Vision, Hearing, Mobility, and Learning)
12:30 – 1:30 PM – Lunch Break (lunch is on your own)
1:30 – 3:00 PM – Accessibility Test Drive: Explore assistive devices to understand accessibility in Vision, Hearing, Mobility and Learning