Looking for resources for people who communicate without talking? Check out our sister site AAC Community

Want to talk to a specialist? Perhaps in ASL – or – talk with a speech therapist about a communicating without talking. You can schedule a video chat with the right person!
Schedule a Video Chat


2 comments on “Alt-Communication

  1. I’m a BSC looking for an assessessment for a young adult man, who is nonverbal and has a diagnosis of Autism. Please call me at 610-334-2235. Sincerely, Robin James

    1. Hi Robin,
      We do AAC evaluations on a Fee For Service basis. I am the AAC Services Coordinator at TechOWL and would be happy to help. My email address is

      Shoot me an email and I will send you a copy of the referral form.

      Regards, Kathryn

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: