The items on this page are located in Philadelphia. Do you need free equipment somewhere else? Check out our partners.
Items accepted at this site include: manual wheelchairs and mobility devices, portable magnification devices, augmentative communication devices, and other aids for daily living. We can NOT accept powerchairs, stair lifts, or hospital beds at this site. Our program also does NOT distribute medical equipment related to oxygen or dialysis.
To learn more or to request an item you see here, please contact TechOWL. You may also email the used equipment coordinator: email@example.com.
This list was updated on July 1, 2022.
- Bath bench
- Bluetooth listening system – ClearSounds Quattro 4.0 (multiple)
- Commode (3)
- Canes and crutches (multiple)
- Grabber tools (multiple)
- iPod Touch with Otterbox case
- Knee scooter
- Ramp (6ft)
- Seat cane – 225lb capacity
- Shower bench
- Switches (multiple)
- Telephone – multiple landlines available with large buttons, amplification, captions
- Ubi Duo typing display for Deaf
- VictorReader talking book CD player (2)
- Walker – standard (multiple)
- Walker – Drive with basket
- Walker – hemi or side style (multiple)
- Wheelchair – standard (2)
All wheelchairs, walkers, and rollators fold easily for transport unless otherwise noted.
How does it work?
TechOWL accepts donations of gently-used devices. These are items that the owner no longer needed, but are still in good working condition. All donations are looked over and thoroughly cleaned by our staff. We then give the device to someone in need of it. This saves you money and keeps equipment out of landfills!