The items on this page are located in Philadelphia. Do you need free equipment somewhere else? Check out our partners.
To learn more or to request an item you see here, please contact TechOWL. You may also email the used equipment coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This list was updated on September 20, 2021.
- Amplified iPad cases (old ChatWrap and iAdapter styles, iPad not included)
- Bath Bench – Carex (300lb capacity)
- Bath Bench – Drive (400lb capacity)
- Commode – Drive
- Commode – McKesson
- Canes – assorted styles
- Crutches – pair of small (fits users 4’6″ – 5’2″) or single tall (fits users 5’10” – 6’6″, 250lb)
- Dressing aids (shoe horn, clothes hook, sock donner)
- DynaVox M3 communication device (5 x 7 inch screen, touch or switch access – no eye gaze)
- iLuv Vibrating Alarm
- IV Pole
- Hearing neckloop – Quattro
- Knee scooter (300lb capacity)
- Magnifier – Pebble HD Portable Video Magnifier
- Magnifying Floor Lamp – Circular (5in face, 2x magnification and 6x bifocal lens)
- Over-bed table
- Push button pill organizers (AM/PM weekly)
- Ramp – 32″ folding (recommended for a 3 inch step)
- Seat cane (225lb capacity)
- Shower Chair – Carex
- Shower Chair – Invacare
- Shower Chair – McKesson
- Talking Clock
- Telephone – Phonak DECT II (amplified)
- Telephone – Phonak DECT CP1 (amplified)
- TV Listening System
- Utensils – built up fork, spoon, cap and bottle opener
- Walker – Drive (350lb capacity)
- Walker – Drive with basket (350lb capacity)
- Walker – Drive with tennis balls (350lb capacity)
- Walker – Invacare
- Walker – w tray (300lb capacity)
- Weight Set (1lb dumbbells and 2.5lb wrist/ankle weights)
- Wheelchair – Drive Cruiser III (300lb capacity; seat width 18″)
- Wheelchair – Expedition transport (300lb capacity, attendant-push only)
- Wheelchair – Invacare Bariatric (300lb capacity; seat width 22″) – this chair could use a new paint job, let’s pick the color together!
- Wheelchair – MedLine bariatric (seat width 20in)
- Wheelchair – ProBasics transport (300lb capacity, attendant-push only)
- Wheelchair Accessories – footrests (adjustable angle for leg elevation) and spare seat cushions
All wheelchairs, walkers, and rollators fold easily for transport.
How does it work?
TechOWL accepts donations of gently-used devices. These are items that the owner no longer needed, but are still in good working condition. All donations are looked over and thoroughly cleaned by our staff. We then give the device to someone in need of it. This saves you money and keeps equipment out of landfills!
You must make an appointment to come pick up the item you want. Devices are not stored at our main office and we can not accommodate walk-ins. Thank you for your understanding.