icon of two people sitting acros of each other with a speech bubble

Personal Services – AAC

We can help you communicate when talking is difficult.

We provide Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) assessments and services by a certified and licensed speech-language pathologist who specializes in AAC and alternatives to verbal speech.

The speech-language pathologist assesses a person’s general communication strengths and weaknesses and help make a match between available technology and the person’s needs. This specialist works with the person, family and other important team members. Following the assessment, you receive a written report of the assessment with recommendations.

We also provide services to troubleshoot problems and help people know how to use the AAC equipment.



0 comments on “Personal Services – AAC

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: