Used Equipment Exchange
Get it. Give it. Buy, sell or donate used tools and devices.
Buy. Sell. Donate.
TechOwl helps connect people with the tools they need through our exchange program. We have many partners and people across Pennsylvania that list their used equipment, tools and technology to make it available for other Pennsylvanians with disabilities.
Listing equipment is free and available to people with disabilities, their families, friends, service providers, and others who want to find, buy, sell, or donate previously owned DME/ AT.
Sellers can post listings, including photos, description, location, and price.
Check out the offerings of previously-owned equipment.
The REEP Classifieds website no longer available and has since been replaced with TechOWL Used Equipment Exchange.
Please be patient while we continue to add equipment to our new site! In the meantime, contact your local ATRC or reuse partner for equipment inquires!
Disclaimer: TechOwl and its regional resource centers do not accept responsibility for the devices that are listed on the classifieds.
Our partners accept donations of equipment then clean, store, and donate them to Pennsylvanians with disabilities.
- Alleghenies United Cerebral Palsy Service Coordination: REUSE IT
- Transitional Paths to Independent Living (TRPIL): TRPIL
- Disability Options Network (DON): DON
- Life and Independence for Today: LIFT
- UPMC Life Changing Medicine: MERP
- The Pass It On Center - directory of AT reuse programs in the US and a resource to learn more about reutilization of AT.
- Assistive Technology Act Technical Assistance and Training (AT3) Center - for similar programs in other states.