Free Special Equipment
If you have trouble using a regular telephone, you might be able to get free special equipment.
- Be a Pennsylvania resident with a disability or disabilities that prevent you from making and/or receiving phone calls independently;
- Be six years of age or older;
- Have an individual gross income of 200% of the federal poverty level or less;
- Have a current home or mobile telephone service (or the ability to get mobile phone service); and
- Have the ability to learn how to use the requested device(s).
If you can answer YES to ALL of the above questions, you may be eligible for free equipment.
If you are eligible, you get to choose your equipment from our catalog. Before you choose equipment, learn about your choices.